12.11.2007

Ok I was not going to do THREE (3) posts in one sitting but I am.

It is my blog and I can do what I want.

I want to share some things I love. Right now I am still loving wherethehellismatt. I have just fallen in love with Regina Spektor's On The Radio and That Time. I dont know why but if I hear a song that absolutely like, I listen to it a hundred times. When I first listened to the blue album from Weezer I listened to that so much I went through three copies.

Also Ennio Morricone. I absolutely LOVE movies. I cant get enough, I love good movies, alright movies, and even find humor in some bad movies. (although most movies that are bad make too much money, so they keep making them!) The top five movies that I can spout off right now are Shawshank Redemption, Dear Frankie, Empire Strikes Back, Shine, and The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. What makes The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, besides the fact that no site can recognize that I like it because of the comma's is that it has a phenomenal score. Until you get immersed into the movie and let the score wash over your ears transporting the emotion that you can see brings the movie into that new dimension it deserves. And to have the largest metal band in the world ever cover your song as their headlining super tour at the peak of their popular career is huge, 40 years after the fact the movie came out is absolutely phenomenal.

Whew Mike, take a deep breath and settle down after that sentence.

I am going to have to do a full review of that movie later on. Maybe a review of my top 10 and why.

No picture today because I have already given you enough.... Eh ok. Its me at the counter at work. The cream color box is a 750ml of Gran Patron we are selling for 171 dollars.


I just had an idea, what if someone went around and bought all these expensive bottles from these liquor stores? With the lowering value of the dollar these things are getting cheaper essentially because I bet most of these places dont adjust the price according to inflation on these big ticket once in a year buys. If you waited for the economy to rebound and the dollar to become more valuable, I bet these items could be worth a lot more and their resale value could be tremendous.

No comments: