12.12.2007

Robert Mondavi, Regina Spektor, The Woman, and The Paper


First off I am drinking a glass of Robert Mondavi Private Selection Vinetta, a blend supposed to represent a Bordeaux I guess. Not much on the nose really, emulates in the flavor as well. Compared to my Bordeaux I had last week which was the same price, a lil more, it doesn't compare. This wine does not stand out at all. Id rate it about a cardboard box.

A cardboard box? what?

I am going to rate wines based on what I would run over with my Jeep to get to the store to buy the wine. For example if a wine was completely bad I would rate it about nothing, or maybe a small bug on my bumper. Or if it was awesome, I would rate it a "full throttled plow through a marching band of little children." So I gave it a "cardboard box." I would run over a cardboard box in the road to get to this wine, basically an average California Mondavi wine.

Anyway Listening to Regina Spektor on youtube because I do not like downloading very much. And I ran into this video of this kid lip syncing Hotel Room here. It's pretty crazy, I dont know how I feel about it.

and

fuck The Woman

and

fuck the Semester

No comments: